Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Friday, January 22, 2010

Butterfly Thank You Card - Mojo Monday #122





This card uses a Mojo Monday week 122 sketch challenge. The Butterfly and Thank you is from a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set called "In His Time".
The designer papers, cardstock and ribbon are from Close to my Heart Veranda Creative Basics Collection.

The image was stamped with a black Memento Ink Pad then heat embossed with clear EP. Then colored with Copic Markers. The butterfly was stamped twice, then both cut out and layered for a 3D affect.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

7 comments:

Korin said...

Gorgeous!!!

Danni said...

Stunning and gorgeous!! Love it!

Judy said...

As always, just beautiful!

Sandy said...

Always so beautiful! I just love your cards!!!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the detail!

Deedee Anderson said...

Oh how pretty! This has such a wonderful Spring feel to it.

Michelle VP said...

Just beautiful! Love these papers and colors together. :) Great use of the sketch.