Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daffodils - TCP Tuesday94


I came across this great blog the other day and you know how I LOVE sketches. So, I thought I'd play along with the TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge 94. What a great sketch.

For this card, I used The March Daffodils Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. There's a huge sale goin on over there right now and the stamp sets are flying out the door. So get yours before they are all gone.

The image was stamped twice with Black Memento ink and heat embossed with clear EP. It is then colored with Copic Markers. The second image was cut out and layered with the first for a 3D affect.

The designer paper is from SEI.
The Hand Stitching is done with matching embroidery floss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so vibrantly beautiful, Nancy! You really brought the daffodil to life, and the colors you used are such a terrific combo!

Michelle VP said...

I just love how real your daffodils look. :)