Thursday, January 14, 2010

March Daffodils - SC263

















I'm really thinking Spring today. Here is a lovely Daffodil stamp set  from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This is one of the three Birth Month Flower Sets that was released this month.
I also used the bird form the Melody Of Love set.

This card was designed using sketch 263 from SCS. I turned it 45° to make it work with my image.

The daffodils and bird were stamped with Memento Black and colored with Copic Markers.

The Designer Paper is new from Close to my Heart. It's from the Veranda Pack. The ribbon and half pearls are also from CTMH. I colored the pearls with Copic Markers.

The leaf sprig is from a Sizzix Die and the yellow lace is from a Martha Stewart Punch. The Ovals and circles are Nesstabilitie Dies.

The hand stitching is done with matching embroidery floss.

4 comments:

Merry said...

This is definitely a spring card...so fresh...beautiful colours.

Leah said...

Soooo pretty! Love these colors together:)

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, another beautiful daffodil card! I love the one you posted on the SNSS blog today too. That sweet little bird is a great accent here. Thanks for the coloring pearls with copics tip. :)

Kristine said...

Gorgeous!! Love that you added the bird from Melody of Love set on there and your colors are so fresh and springy--love it! *Ü*