Monday, July 27, 2009

Extreme Happiness-CTMH - MMSC11


I Loved this sketch #11 on Midnight Madness and wanted to play along. This card worked out great in my mind, however, now that I have it on paper, I'm not crazy about it. But, I spent way too much time on it so it will just have to grow on me.

The card size is 5"x7"


I used paper from the
Moon Doggie paper pack from Close to my Heart.

Also used the stamp set
Extreme Happiness, also from CTMH.

I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch.


The stitching around the three sides was done by hand using embroidery floss.
I make up my own stitch designs. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I got lucky with this one.

The yellow part of the flowers has stickles on them for a little added glitz.

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

WOW!! I think it is great!! What's not to like?? I love those flowers and your colors are wonderful. The Midnight Madness Design Team wants to thank you for playing in our weekly challenge.

Phyllis SparklePlenty1000

Carolyn said...

This is so pretty. I love all the stitching, and the multi colors are beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Keep watching for mor fun and excitement to come in the next weeks. You won't want to miss it.

Carolyn, MMSC DT

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh! So Tropical! This is just awesome!!! Love the colors and stitching too! :)
~Michelle MMSC DT

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Nancy! It's grown on me... quickly! As usual, I LOVE your stitching. Now I'm dreaming of a trip to Hawaii... ahhhhh. What? Snap out of it? LOL!

Hugs,
Lisa

Priscilla said...

Wow..this is just beautiful I love the bright colors. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
be sure to check out our “Refer your Friends for Freebies” going on right now :)

Priscilla