Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stanley Penguin-CPS Sketch Challenge


Sweet 'n Sassy stamps is sponsoring the CPS Sketch Challenge Blog this week.

Here is my card from the sketch. I had to flip it to make it work with my papers since I wanted the larger part for my snowflake paper. I used one of the newest Digi stamps from SNSS to keep with the Christmas in July Celebration on the Sweet 'n Sassy website. You can get him FREE with just a $20 order.

This set is called "Stanley Penguin."

This will get you thinking about the cold weather just five short months away. It can be nice to think about that right now when the temperature is Hot! Hot! Hot!!! This little guy will surely cool you off!!!


3 comments:

Karen Howard said...

I'm from MN so I know what you mean about the cold always being just around the corner. I love the hand stitching you do on your cards. Truly an inspiration.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch, Nancy! Your coloring is so soft and warm.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Nancy, you create the most beautiful cards! I love all the blues and purples (or should I say lavenders) in this one. Stanley never looked so good!

I hope you're enjoying time with your new baby grandson!

Hugs,
Lisa