Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shower of Blessings, Sketch Saturday #60


I've been dieing to find time to create with this image and finally did it. I couldn't sleep last night so I was up until 4:00 AM playing. So here is what I came up with.

This is the newest Digi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

This is just the sweetest image. It's called Shower of Blessings.

I used the Sketch Saturday Sketch #60 for the design of the card.

The paper pack, ribbon, & brads are from Close to my Heart.
Colors used are Juniper, Creme Brulee, & Sorbet. Sounds good enough to eat. Doesn't it!!!

Ink pad is Memento Tuxedo Black.

The image was colored in with Copic Markers.

All stitching, inside and out, was done by hand with embroidery floss. I just LOVE hand stitching. I guess you could tell that from all of my cards.

6 comments:

Ceal said...

Nancy, your card is Beautiful!!! I love all the hand stitching, where do you find the time to do it

Jeanette said...

This is wonderful Nancy! Hugs Jeanette

LISA said...

beautiful card, love all the stitching xx

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness, Nancy! I see why Korin was so inspired to start stamping after seeing your work! This is just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent. I need some serious copic instruction. I don't even own 1 Copic marker!!! I'm going to jump on the bandwagon eventually, though.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

And beautiful stitching it is! I'm with you, Nancy... I love hand stitching. It's relaxing to me.

Your card is pure joy to behold.

Hugs,
Lisa

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous Nancy, your work is amazing!

enjoy *~*