Friday, September 3, 2010

Rustic Snowman


Well, here I am with another Christmas Card. This could also be just a plain old winter all occasion card.

Isn't this the cutest snowman, or would it be snow lady. I always wonder about that terminology. We always call them snowmen. Must we now change it to snow person??? *Ü*

Anyway I have an addiction for snow people and found this great Digi Stamp from Squigglefly. It’s called Rustic Snowman. The DP is left over Basic Grey paper from last year. I LOVE this paper. I can’t remember the name of it right this minute.

The image was printed and colored with copic markers.

2 comments:

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous card Nancy! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a fun image, Nancy -- what a great find! I might have to go snag that one, too -- love those snowmen...er...persons? You colored him so beautifully, and look at all the fun details you added to the scene. What did you use to make the snow??? Hugs, Deedee